Toulouse, a UEFA EURO 2016™ host city
Toulouse, the Pink City
It is the traditional local pink brick used in its buildings which has given this city in south-west France its nickname – “la Ville Rose”. In the summer of 2016, Europe’s aviation and space capital invites its visitors to admire the stars... of European football!
Match schedule, Toulouse
Stadium de Toulouse – capacity: 33,000
- 1st round: Spain v Czech Republic 13/06/2016.
- 2nd round: Italy v Sweden 17/06/2016.
- 3rd round: Russia v Wales 20/06/2016.
- Round of 16: 26/06/2016.
Stadium de Toulouse – practical information
Toulouse’s municipal stadium, fully renovated by the architects Cardete & Huet, is situated on the Île du Ramier close to the city centre.
Address: Ile du Ramier, 1bis allée Gabriel Biénès - 31028 Toulouse
Getting to the stadium by public transport
- From Matabiau train station, metro line A to “Jean Jaurès” station, then line B
- Metro line B, to “Empalot” or “Saint-Michel – Marcel-Langer” stations
- Tram: line T1 to “Ile du Ramier”