Nice, a UEFA EURO 2016™ host city
Nice, pearl of the French Riviera
Nice, the capital of the Côte d’Azur, is a real feast for the eyes! Its stunning Baie des Anges offers picture-postcard views of the Mediterranean with the Alps framed in the background – a natural alliance which echoes the name of the city’s stadium, the Allianz Riviera, a contemporary architectural masterpiece dedicated to sport.
Match schedule, Nice
Stade Allianz Riviera – capacity: 35,000
- 1st round: Poland v Ireland 12/06/2016.
- 2nd round: Spain v Turkey 17/06/2016.
- 3rd round: Sweden v Belguim 22/06/2016
- Round of 16: 27/06/2016.
L'Allianz Riviera – practical information
The brand-new Allianz Riviera in Nice, designed by architects Wilmote & Associés SA, is situated in the Saint-Isidore eco-district to the west of the city.
Address: Boulevard des Jardiniers - 06200 Nice.
Getting to the stadium by public transport
- From Saint Augustin train station: a secure footpath leads to free shuttle buses. Chemin de fer de Provence.
- Saint Isidore stop: secure footpath to the stadium
- From the city centre, line 95 (Hôpital Saint Roch - Stade Allianz Riviera); line 9/10: bus service from the city centre, connection with line 95; line 200: bus service between Cannes and Nice, connection with line 95 (Carras)