Lens, a UEFA EURO 2016™ host city
Lens, the warmth of a northern French city
The legendary warmth of the inhabitants of Lens can be witnessed among the crowds in the Stade-Bollaert. Teams who play in the stadium can count on the support of a city which is passionate about the beautiful game. Supporters of the local team, RC Lens, are the subject of an exhibition in the Musée du Louvre-Lens, which is definitely worth a visit in between matches!
Match schedule, Lens
Stade Bollaert-Delelis – capacity: 35,000
- 1st round: Albania v Switzerland 11/06/2016.
- 2nd round: England v Wales 16/06/2016.
- 3rd round: Czech Republic v Turkey 21/06/2016.
- Round of 16: 25/06/206.
Stade Bollaert-Delelis – practical information
Completely renovated by architects Cardete & Huet, the Bollaert-Delelis stadium in Lens is situated in the city centre, not far from the tourist office and the Musée du Louvre-Lens.
Address: Avenue Alfred Maes - 62300 Lens
Getting to the stadium by public transport
- Lens train station (TGV) is situated 700m from the stadium.
- Round trip shuttle buses from the bus station (located next to the train station)