Bordeaux Wine Trip - the new wine tourism app of the Bordeaux vineyard
Designed for both smart-phone and internet use, Bordeaux Wine Trip allows users to geo-locate wine tourist facilities and attractions and select their itinerary through
Panel of activities and services
Bordeaux Wine Trip makes an inventory of providers who have an activity in connexion with the realm of wine.
- Châteaux, négociant wine houses and cellars: the tour must include at least one guided wine tasting session (free or with a charge).
- Tourist Offices & maisons du vin that are open to the public at least 5 days per week or by appointment.
- Restaurants & wine bars, open to the general public, offering a wide choice of Bordeaux wines and/or 3 estate wines.
- Accommodation in the city or in the vineyard providing information on wines.
- Events: exhibitions, concerts, open doors, festivals, etc.
- Visits: Monuments, museums and sites relating to the world of wine.
- Experiences : activities providing initiation and training in Bordeaux wine
The best about Bordeaux Wine Trip
- Design your itinerary BORDEAUX Wine Trip
BORDEAUX Wine Trip tells you how to get from one point to another in the vineyard with practical info about the routes (time required, distance, etc.).
- Save your trip
Searches can be saved in your personal space, in the folder, be printed and downloaded.
- Give your opinion
Users can give their opinions and rate the service(s) provided from 1 to 5. The number of glasses and reviews are displayed on the factsheet.