Rendez-vous in the Tarn
Tarn, another vision of the south of France
Explore its diversity
From north to south of Tarn, discover various unique landscapes, cities and villages, with a wealth of different atmospheres:
- Albi and the episcopal city: a UNESCOWorld Heritage Site
- Charming Gaillac vineyards and walled towns
- Wilderness in the Monts de Lacaune
- The Autan region and the Black Mountain
- Strange rock formations in the Sidobre region
- Haut-Languedoc Regional Nature Park
For a getaway or a longer stay, experience something completely new in Tarn !
So many things to do
Whether with your family, friends, as a couple, or a solo adventure, there are many things to do and see. Hiking, cultural and natural heritage, museum, bike or car tours, gastronomy and wine tasting, leisure parks, water sports, one can find nearly every activity here in the region.
Conviviality is the first quality of a "Tarnais"
In the Tarn, life is easy and simple. Take the time to appreciate and take in all the good things here: concerts and festivals, wine tasting in the vineyards, rugby, gastronomy...
Holidays in the Tarn: 100% south-western France!
- Great Tourist Sites of Midi-Pyrénées: Albi, , Sorèze
- Haut-Languedoc Regional Nature Park, an outstanding landscape
- The "Plus Beaux Villages de France" (nicest villages of France classification): Puycelsi, Castelnau de Montmiral, Lautrec, Monestiés
- UNESCO sites: Albi, Rabastens, Les Cammazes et la rigole de Riquet
- "Jardins Remarquables" (great parks ands gardens): Jardin des Paradis in Cordes sur Ciel, Jardin des Martels in Giroussens, Jardin du Palais de la Berbie in Albi, Rochegude Park in Albi, Jardin de l’évêché in Castres
- Des Musées de France: Toulouse-Lautrec Museum in Albi, Castle-Museum of Cayla, Andillac, Goya Museum in Castres, Museum of the Rabastens region
- Gaillac vineyards, the 7 wines vineyard
By car :
- From Bordeaux (via Montauban): A62 - A68 highway
- From Toulouse: A68 highway
- From Nice (via Montpellier): A8 - A54 - AA9 highway - N112
By train :
- Albi railway station
- Castres railway station
- Gaillac railway station
- Mazamet railway station
- Cordes sur ciel railway station
By plane :
- Castres-Mazamet airport
- Toulouse-Blagnac airport
Comité Départemental du Tourisme du Tarn - Tarn Réservation Tourisme
41 rue Porta
Tél. : 00 (33) 5 63 77 32 30