Rendez-vous at the Sainte-Chapelle in Paris
A sumptuous, intimate chapel with remarkable stained glass windows
The Sainte-Chapelle in Paris is the finest royal chapel to be built in France and features a truly exceptional collection of stained-glass windows. It was built in the mid 13th century by Louis IX, at the heart of the royal residence, the Palais de la Cité.
It was built to house the relics of the Passion of Christ. Adorned with a unique collection of fifteen glass panels and a large rose window forming a veritable wall of light, the Sainte-Chapelle is a gem of French Gothic architecture.
The Sainte-Chapelle was designated world heritage site by UNESCO.
- Unaccompanied tour with guide booklet: French, English, German, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese, Russian, Polish
• Reservations: 1 month - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Duration: from 30 min to 1 hr
- Audio-guide tour: French, English, German, Italian, Spanish, Japanese
- Lecture tour: French, English
• Reservations: 1 month
Tel: +33 (0)1 44 54 19 30 - Email: email@example.com
- Duration: 1 hr 30 min
- Evening concerts from March to November
• Informations and reservations: Tel: +33 (0)1 44 07 12 38
- Central Paris: Near Notre-Dame-de-Paris Cathedral and the Conciergerie
- Metro: Châtelet, Saint-Michel, Cité
- RER A, B, D: Châtelet-les-Halles,
- RER B, C: Saint-Michel, Notre-Dame
6, boulevard du Palais