Les Karellis, the resort without cars
Les Karellis are 7 vacation villages right at the bottom of the ski pistes, directly next to ski lifts where you can enjoy a range of winter holiday activities. Les Karellis offers skiers 60km of high quality alpine ski runway, a ski-area with a lot to offer yet still people-friendly. At Les Karellis you're sure to have an enjoyable stress-free holiday in a family-friendly setting.
Les Karellis is also a north-facing skiing area sure to guarantee high quality snow from December til the end of April. The slopes are designed for skiers of all levels. Come and improve your skills and before you know it you'll be better than you could have ever imagined! There are a whole host of activities on offer: ski-run, cross-country skiing, snowboarding, telemark skiing, snowscott, tobogganing, taxi ski, yooner, freestyle, freeriding, paragliding, mountaineering, snowmobiling... There are a variety of ways to take full advantage of the stunning, peaceful mountain setting. Ski on the bends in the larch forest: 60km of alpine ski pistes, one snowpark, one boardercross, one snow garden, 30km of Nordic skiing, 10km of walking and snowshoeing and a tobogganing runway.
Les Karellis resort has the "Famille Plus" label, perfect for both parents and children alike:
- Accommodation and residences next to winter sports sites (snow garden, games, runways..)
- Family hotel tariffs and apartments perfectly adapted for families
- Childcare provision: cribs, high chairs, bathtubs etc. are available to parents in all accommodation
- Special events for children in accommodation and at the centre of the resort
- Pedestrian traffic, perfect for security
Events and activities for all ages:
- From 3 months: the Infants Club who will take care of all your little ones.
- From 3 years: the Kids Club offer events and days out.
- From 11 years: the Teen Club offers exciting activities.
- Every Thursday evening: Disco night.