Rendez-vous at the Cité de l'Automobile and the Schlumpf Collection
Discover the fascinating history of the motor car in a visit to the fabulous Schlumpf Collection, which features more than 400 stunning cars - including the world-famous Bugatti Royale - covering an area of 25,000m².
An audio-guided tour, films and many activities provide a lively presentation of the history of the car.
New! The Autodrome. This new exhibition track hosts the show "On track!".
Entrance and parking
15 rue de l’épée
68 100 Mulhouse
The Cité de l’Automobile is located 5 mins from Mulhouse center, 20 mins from Colmar and Bâle, 30 mins from Belfort and 1 hr from Strasbourg.
- By road: A35/A36 motorway exit “Mulhouse Centre”. The Cité de l'Automobile has a large car park (charges apply).
- By bus: line 10 “Austerlitz”, stop “Musée de l’Automobile”.
- By tramway: line 1, stop “Musée de l’Auto”.
- By train: TGV Est, Mulhouse station
- By plane: Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg airport
Postal and administrative address
192, avenue de Colmar - BP 1096
68 051 Mulhouse cedex
Tél. : 03 89 33 23 23