"Made in France": discover French products and techniques
The label "Made in France" is booming around the globe. More and more people want to get to know everything about products designed, created and used in France and abroad.
We invite you to discover the French industrial, scientific and technical heritage to learn more about the French techniques and know-how. Transport, fashion, craftwork, gastronomy or cosmetics: the products of the most well-known brands will no longer be mysterious to you.
Be part of it all and take a look behind the curtains! Factories, workers and craftsmen welcome you and offer guided tours and workshops for you to understand their passion for their jobs.
To give you a closer idea, we propose the following original activities from all corners of France:
- Discovering the secrets behind the creation of cosmetics at L’Occitane
- Presentation of the production of soap (Savon de Marseille) at the soap works Le Serail
- Guided tour and tasting of cheese in the cellars of Roquefort société or Salers
- Introduction to the production of automobiles at PSA Peugeot Citroën
- Invitation to discover the secrets of textiles during the workshops of Armor Lux
- Find out all you need to know about tableware and the secret of their fabrication at Cristel